Support our Senior Citizens
Donations to the East Baton Rouge Council on Aging will help reduce waiting lists for various services (Meals on Wheels, Senior Centers, etc.), in effect, helping more seniors to live longer, more fulfilling lives brimming with social interaction, nutritious meals, and well-deserved dignity.
By the numbers:
|$7.00: Average cost of a home-delivered meal|
|$37.12: Average cost of 1 hour of house cleaning|
|$37.64: Average cost of 1 hour of respite|
|$50,000.00: Average cost of 1 year of nursing home care (one year)|
Ways to Donate:
- Donate Online by clicking the “Donate” button above which will take you the Paypal’s secure site.
- Donate by Phone or Mail by calling us at 225.923.8000 or click here for our mailing address.
- Matching Gift Program where donors can exponentially increase their gifts to the East Baton Rouge Council on Aging. Simply contact your human resources or finance department for more information about your company’s/organization’s Matching Gift Program.
- Make a Corporate Donation by clicking here for more info.
- Planned Giving for individuals looking to benefit from tax laws can make a contribution to the East Baton Rouge Council on Aging while simultaneously receiving significant subsidies for their personal estates. For more info, click here.